TRAINING- HOME FIREARM SAFETY
This is a non-shooting course and teaches students the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe handling and storage of firearms and ammunition in the home. This is a four-hour course for safe gun handling that is conducted in the classroom only. Students are taught:
- The NRA’s three rules for safe gun handling
- Primary causes of firearms accidents
- Firearm parts • How to unload certain action types • Ammunition components
- Cleaning and care
- Safe storage of firearms in the home
- and the benefits of becoming an active participant in the shooting sports.
Students will receive the NRA Home Firearm Safety handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, Basic Firearm Training Program brochure, course completion certificate.
TERMS | SITEMAP | DISCLAIMER | FAQ
IMPORTANT SITE LINKS